Saturday, January 16, 2010

15 is a good number to get excited about.

The updated count is 15 lbs. Not too shabby! I feel a lot better than before the holidays and I've been making some better choices all around to help with just dealing with life.

There was an instance this week that had me a little down. Someone from my past who was continually a jerk to me showed to me, again, just how heartless and hurtful he can be. It threw me off track as far as a mental state is concerned. I let him get to me, and in turn, started focusing on other negative things that didn't need attention. Needless to say, this week has had much unneeded frustration, but I've actually started channeling that into exercise! So, yay for me! I would get frustrated about something and then do the elliptical for at least 20 minutes. If it was really aggravating, I would push it up to 25 minutes. It's amazing how fast time goes when you're completely pissed off and you're sweating it out.

That's all I have to say about this past week. Hopefully, my friend will help me put my bike together today or tomorrow! We have big plans for cycling around the South side. Pretty exciting! (Don't tell my mom!)

No comments: