1. Become a Zumba instructor. This is something I've been wanting to do for a few years. I remember talking to Erin about this back in the day, but I kept quiet about it because I didn't believe I was in good enough shape to do it or athletic enough or insert-lameass-excuse-here. Next Thursday, I am going to my instructor training, and I will be a certified Zumba instructor in just 8 days! *Squeal* Super excited!
2. Lead a team for MS150. That's right, friends! I have been talking about this for a little while with some friends. So far, I have at least one person fully committed, potentially two! If you're interested in joining my team, let me know. It was going to be called Team Savannah Red, but I think Team Angry Sugar is a) so much more fun (Duh.) and b) more tied to my health journey than my creative journey. Can I say I'm super excited again?! Because I am.
3. Run a marathon. I had lofty goals of running a marathon during 2013, and that could have worked out at some point, however, I'd like to push myself the right way. I know whatever way I approach this I will succeed. This is a point I've proven to myself a few times over. Knowing that, I want to be safe and conscious about the way I train and do some smaller k's before the big one.
4. Lose 80 lbs. The most I've ever lost is 50 lbs, and I gained a lot of it back. I know I have the tools and the willpower, so now that I've made the decision, piece of celery, right?! ;)
5. Do a handstand in one year. I've never been able to do this. So... I'm doing it! Watch out, yogis! We'll be inverted together before too long.
If anyone wants to join me, I'd love to have you. I'm really looking forward to accomplishing these goals. I see a very bright, healthy future ahead of me. Thanks for your support!